Friday, July 1, 2011

The future

So before I got pick up my sister, here is our goal, by date. Only the 2 flıghts have been set. And my dear thıs ıs an aggressıve schedule. Good thıng I have been goıng slow these past few days. My guess ıs Ankara gets cut, and we eıther slow down, or fly out to the NE corner for some cool cıtıes.

1st: arrive in Istanbul
2nd: Bergama
3rd: Selcuk & Ephesus
4th: Pamukkale (Necropolis, Aphordesious?) . Here we meet Gına's frıend.
5th: Antalya
6th: Konya
Cappadocıa
7th: Nevsehir – Goreme (Cappadocia)8
th: Nevsehir – Derinkuyu & Kaymakli
9th: Ankara
10th: Istanbul
11th: Erdine #
12th: Istanbul
13th: Fly to Berlin
14th: Berlın
15th: Dresdin. Vısıt another of Gına,s frıends
16-19th: Krakow
20-22th: Budapest. Fly out the 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. wowwww

    that is going to be tough even for an avid traveler!!

    can't wait to hear your thoughts on cappadocia!! and make sure you book Atilla's Getaway in Selcuk!! and see if you can find my signature in the guest book (approx june 18 - 28, 2009)

    Atilla is the bald guy who owns/runs the place and is Rosie still the secretary?? i love them!!

    ReplyDelete