Monday, June 27, 2011

Nis

So only spent thiry minutes here, as both my bus were actually on time (the 8 hour ride includes over an hour of bidgrtrf stops and arrived at401. Well done). But I tollay conversed with the bus driver twice in Italian. He may have beem speaking spanish. Unsure, pretty groggy now. But those who have traveled with me know that I relexively respond to all foreign languages in italian/spanish. It paid off this time as we established in brief italian that my driver speaks no english.
430am, serbia. Dawn is breaking. We drive towards green mountains crowned by pink clouds

2 comments:

  1. you were delirious typing this, weren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.
    I was trying to channel Homer with a rosy fingers of dawn comment, but couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete