Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kindling my adventure

This is a test. I am in the Indy airport taping away on my Kindle. looks like she works just fine. But there is no spellcheck so you will have to put up with more typos than usual. If that is even possible. You will also see a lot less contractions and commas. i can already see m and n will cause me fits.

Leaving was quite stressful for my mom. I think if i was more stressed she would have been less stressed. for me personally, it is just now dawning on me how much traveling i am about to endure. I can sleep eight hours on the pacific flight and still have half of that flight and m entire indyto LA flight and Canton China to Bankok flight. lets all have a quick prayer for a good movie selection. So thankful i only have to do one leg solo. Anna should be in the air, and Sam is in the land of the Mormons. poor Sam is closest to Thailand and LA, leaves first, travels longest,and arives last. But hey thats what happens when you live in Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment