Monday, July 18, 2011

Confused in Katowice

Just boarded our train in Katowice, Poland. It was twenty minutes late, resulting in much anxiety among the large number of the non-Polish speaking travelers. Once on the train a man with a moustache (so clearly someone important) walked upto us and said in slow, deliberate English, "I want to help you." Right. He lowered our beds in our sleeping cabins and took our tickets, so I hope we see him again, partially to get our tickets back but mosty because he pormise d us coffee in eight hours.

I know I have been delayed in blogging. So that I dont lose my loyal readership, I am going to post an unfinished post on Turkey and two hopefully finished posts on Germany. They will show up below this post. I will put up a fresh post indicating if and when I finish the part on Istanbul, but I need to do it this way so that the posts remain in chronological order. A post on Poland has not yet been written.

Budapest or bust.
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment